Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1) We reserve the rights to change the terms and conditions from time to time without any notice and it is the responsibility of customer to go through policies, terms and conditions before placing a sale order on www.vhef.org .
2) The term 'we' or 'us' refers to Vivekananda Human Excellence Foundation (VHEF) having its registered office is at Shop 14, Swojas House, 1159 Sadashiv Peth, Pune-411030.The term 'You' refers to customer an individual using the vhef.org website accepting the policies, terms and conditions through the activity of clicking any check box, “continue” button or the “buy now” button.
3) All rights, including copyrights, in this website are owned by or licensed to VHEF. Any use of this website or its contents for copying, storing downloading, selling, duplicating or scrapping for commercial use or for any other purpose whatsoever, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited and shall be liable as per laws.
4) Use of this website is available only to persons who have attained age of majority and competent to enter into legally binding contract.
5) This website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use only. All products/services and information displayed on this website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to acceptance of terms and conditions as mentioned herein. VHEF reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Our acceptance shall be constituted by confirmation of Customer's Order.
6) Customer agrees to give the correct information which is true and authentic. We reserve the right to confirm the information provided by the customer. VHEF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without any notice.
7) You understand and agree that vhef.org and the Website merely provides hosting services to its Vendors and users browsing or visiting the Website. VHEF shall not be liable to refund, exchange or redeliver the product if You provide incorrect or incomplete information, or recipient not reachable. If You request redelivery of the product, then You are liable to pay redelivery costs.
8) We will not be held liable for any credit card fraud that occurs on its website. You must only use a credit card that you are legally entitled to use while making payments. The liability of making fraudulent transactions lies with You and the responsibility to establish otherwise shall lie exclusively with You.
9) The terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the laws of India.
10) Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim thereof shall be resolved by mutual negotiations within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of notification by either party. However, any such unresolved dispute, difference, controversy or claim shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by VHEF governed under the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as are in force and any amendment thereto from time to time. The venue of arbitration shall be at Pune only. The award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
11) In case by any judicial pronouncement any of the above clauses is termed as invalid or unenforceable, except the unenforceable or in valid clause the rest of the above clauses shall be in full force.
12) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless VHEF, its affiliates, and its respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from the use of services provided through the website, and any breach by you of the terms and conditions , policies mentioned herein.